Thursday 2 July 2009

Not in My Name

This is a message from Nick Lowles of HOPE not hate:

In just two weeks the BNP will be taking their seats in the European Parliament. We need to send the strongest possible message that they are not there in our name.

Over 80,000 people have already done just this by signing our Not in my Name petition - I need your help to make sure that over 100,000 have signed this petition by the time the BNP go to Strasbourg.

If we're going to send the strongest message to the BNP we'll all need to redouble our efforts - will you sign? Will you send a quick message to your friends?

http://action.hopenothate.org.uk/morenamesneeded

I need your help in showing that Griffin and Brons don't represent us - that they don't speak for Britain.

I'm currently organising who we're going to hand our petition in to at the European Parliament on July 14th and I want to make sure that as many people as possible have signed our petition before then.

Thank you,

Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment